|Click for photo credit.|
This was not the only key finding they reported. NASA and NOAA also found:
- The world's five warmest years have all occurred since 2015
- Ocean heat content was the highest ever recorded
- Polar sea ice continues to decline
- December 2019 was the second warmest December ever on record
- Most continents experienced record breaking temperatures
More evidence is emerging every day about the realities of climate change. Thankfully we have lots of tools to address the problem. We just need the global political will to implement the solutions to solve the problem. We worked together in the past to address ozone depletion in the ozonosphere so I remain hopeful that we can get this issue right.